Sunday, 13 December 2009

Learn to Lead Course in March in Snowdonia


I am busy in Spain at the moment and it is looking busy well into the new year. I will be coming back to the UK on the 30th March for the summer season in Snowdonia.

I have been fairly lucky with matching people up on courses this season, but am having trouble with one particular course...

Paul would like to do a 4 day combined Climbing Outdoors / Learn to Lead Climb course in Snowdonia / North Wales between the 1st and 4th March. I can't do this course myself as I am already booked up in Spain on those dates, but I can arrange for one of our regular instructors to run the course.

Paul has climbed a fair bit before and wants to use the course to refresh his outdoor skills and learn how to lead on trad gear - if you are interested in sharing this course then please just get in contact with me and I will set it all up.

The cost is £290 for the 4 days and includes the use of all the technical equipment.

There are full details of the courses on the Learn to Lead Climb and Climbing Outdoors pages of my main Rock Climbing Company site.

No comments: